MicroBladers is a well-respected PMU and beauty enhancement academy. To continue providing a meaningful learning experience for our students, we uphold strict standards in our facility while still maintaining a friendly and supportive environment for both our clients and students.
As a MicroBladers student, you are expected to conduct yourself professionally at all times and cooperate with your instructors in order for you to get the most of your learning experience.
Here are some of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Sanitation Guidelines:
- You are expected to attend a pre-scheduled class. Schedules vary per course so please make sure you are available during those dates at the time of your enrollment.
- Please arrive promptly to avoid the possibility of being asked to leave. Critical lessons will be covered during the time you are supposed to be in the class.
- You are expected to wear your scrubs and closed-toe shoes while you are inside the facility.
- Please follow our sanitation guidelines stated in your student manual for the safety of our clients and your own.
Kits and Manuals:
- Apprentices – You are required to bring your microblading kits and manuals with you to each class and when working on a client.
- New MicroBladers students – Kits and other materials that you may need that are not included in your starter kit are available for purchase in our facility. Please ask your instructor for details.
Above all, you are encouraged and expected to practice your mapping and strokes outside of class sessions. Remember, repetition is the mother of all skill!
Academy Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds once a course has been purchased and completed. We offer the most in-depth microblading training courses and apprenticeship programs on the West Coast. Our tuition fees have been priced to make top quality education affordable to aspiring artists and cover all benefits, facility costs, and hands-on training.
Due to the high demand for our classes and to provide equal opportunity to all interested students to secure a spot in our trainings, we do not offer refunds for any training or apprenticeships.