Take your skillset to the next level with this advanced beginner microblading + manual/machine microshading training course. You will become fully immersed into the PMU world and get a jump on your competition. Not only will you receive hands-on training to equip you with the skills of enhancing beauty the MicroBladers way, but you’ll also walk away with the understanding of how to recommend and apply these income-driven techniques.
2-Day MicroBlading + Machine Microshading Certification Course
Limited to 6 students
This course takes place over 2 consecutive days *Travel trainings may require a 3rd day*
Approximately 7 – 8 hours each day
- Las Vegas, NV
- San Diego, CA
- Honolulu, HI
- Phoenix, AZ
Light Snacks + Refreshments Served.
- Overview of History of Manual Microblading + Microshading
- Theory of Manual Microblading + Microshading
- Color Theory
- Sanitation & Cleanliness Standards
- Client Consent Forms
- Importance of Southern Nevada Health District Test Completion
- Practical Methods of Microblading Versus Microshading
- Essential Tool List
- Hair Strokes & Methodology (synthetic skin)
- Practical Applications
- Customer Service
- Receive a Microblading Certificate of Completion
- Receive a Machine Shading Certification of Completion
Day 2: Clinical Day
- Student Assisted Live Demonstration by MicroBladers Certified Instructor
- Hands-On Clinical (*Blood Borne Pathogen Certificate Required)
NOTE: Blood Borne Pathogens Certification required prior to attending clinical day training session. Courses can be found at Ice Institute or Red Cross.
**Remaining balance required on the first day before class starts. Only cash or credit cards accepted
***Must be 18 years of age or order to participate with valid ID.”
****It is student’s responsibility to investigate all licensing, apprenticeship, insurance and other state and local requirements for the practice of permanent cosmetics in the area in which he or she intends to work.